Tuesday 30 September 2008

For Queen and Country

Okay a new career choice has just opened appeared!
I mean I've always thought I'd become an actress or join the army.
But now a new choice has appeared!
Prime Minister/ President.
Depending on which country i decide to live in.
Well what do you have to be able to do to be the leader of a country?
Well you have to be smart.
Check.
You have to care about your country.
Check.
You have to be good with the law.
Minus a billion check.
You have to be good at making speeches and meaning what you say.
Checkaroo!
You have to care for the world.
Whoop! Check!
What else do you have to be?
I don't know.
Oh well.
I'll consider it.
I mean I'd make a pretty darn good world leader.
Plus I might actually sort out poverty once and for all!
*CHEERS!*
It's just all the law and campaigning and publicity and being famous.
*Shivers*
Just thinking about it makes me uncomfortable.
I have no problem with the press.
Just most of the FREE (For God's sake people we need to sort that out!) world to know your name and who you are.
I could save the world.
But I'd get the credit, and that is the opposite of what i want.
Anyhoo I'll post more soon.

Yours Forever
-Budding Author/ President/ Prime Minister/ Actress

No comments: