Monday 22 September 2008

Story part 1

Well the link didn't work so here it is in plain old text.

Note: This is a work in progress; please excuse any typos or mistakes in the text below than you!

Dreams

Prologue
Everyone dreams, I dream, you dream, we all dream. What are dreams? No one really knows. Then there are nightmares, a form of dream we all hate, something darker to balance out the good dreams; something bad; something menacing.
Imagine if your dreams where real.
Would it be a good thing? A bad thing? Well no one knows, because thankfully, our dreams aren’t real.
In a dream anything can happen, in a dream you can do whatever you want, that is; if you realise it’s a dream.
#
Chapter 1
The Start
Secondary School.
The grown up’s way of torturing us.
The grown up’s way of torturing me.
In case you haven’t caught on I hate secondary school; I mean I like my friends and stuff, I just hate everything else. I hate the teachers, I hate the lessons, I hate the work! Especially the work. I mean, who wants to do work all day? It’s crazy! Madness! Whoever came up with school deserves to be shot.
I’m Jess, Jess Field.
The greatest person ever; round of applause please… Thank you, thank you very much. *cough* yes well, maybe I’m not but I can wish can’t I? Well anyway school sucks.
I would do anything not to go to school. Well almost anything. So I mean when the bus was late how could I be upset? Walking with my friends who also took the bus would make us late; and we had a valid excuse.
I walked along the pavement chatting happily to my friend Lauren. Today was a lovely day; the sun was out, the birds where singing blah, blah, blah… And woopdy doo there where storm clouds hovering over the school, ironic huh? Well the weather seemed to follow my mood. Go me.
Well I wonder if I got really angry; would lightning hit the school? Knowing my luck it’d completely miss the school and hit me.
Sigh.
We were almost at school now, I stopped to prolong the moment of freedom, my friends carried on walking. I sighed again and turned to look back at the way we’d come, right back into the bus driver’s eyes just before he hit me.
#

3 comments:

Sandtalon said...

Great. I have two comments.
1. Why does she hate schools so much?
2. Why does she stepp out into the road/ Bus diver mount the pavement?

Anonymous said...

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!It's really cool!!!
Is it ok if I visite ur blog maybe once every day?????


-

Heather Peterson said...

Sorry for the last post.I pressed the wrong button.