Thursday 25 September 2008

Story 4

I opened my eyes.
What?
Were was I?
And then I remembered.
Oh.
I was in hospital.
The anticeptic smell was nausiating, but bearable.
My left leg was numb.
I tried to look around the room, but found I had a head brace.
Oh.
I struggled to try and sit up but my legs wouldn't move.
Double oh.
I tried to talk, but all that came out was an odd gagging noise.
I'm getting tired of saying 'Oh'.
I tried again, this time I managed to form words, but my voice was an odd rasping tone that sounded... terrifying.
"Water..." I gasped.
There were people in my room, quite a few people actually.
'Cause I'm just popular like that ^_^.
Someone gasoed, "She's awake!"
No duh.
Could someone get me some water?
"Someone get the doctor!"
No! I didn't want the doctor I wanted WATER!
"Whhaaattteerrrr" I gagged.
"What's she saying?"
WATER you dummos!
"Quick get her some water!"
Finally!
They ran off to get me some water.
I looked around the room.

No comments: