Sunday 21 September 2008

A little Poem for you

I'm a Maximum Ride fan,
Who's not?
I follow their blog, its good all you who don't well you haven't lived yet.
Sorry if you don't like it, I'm a bit OTT sometimes.
One thing I haven't mentioned is I'm also a poet.
Guess what i right poetry about?
You got it anything depressing, death related or about poverty slavery etc.
I love my life.
Well just to prove it.
Here's something off the top of my head;

Destruction,
The heart of this place,
Destruction,
They just don't care do they?
This is my home too,
Why destroy this world?
Why hurt so many when you can save them?
Because you're a monster.
Destroying this world.
Why don't you do anything?
You can't be freaking bothered.
You're a destroyer too.
Yes you.
Stop! I beg you Stop!
Destruction.
Your Destruction.
My Destruction.
Our Destruction.
It's our world.
Why can't we stop destroying it?

Sorry if I gave you a guilt trip, my bad if i did.
See what I mean?

Yours Forever
-Sky

No comments: