Tuesday 23 September 2008

School

For all of u haven't noticed,
I go to school.
I like my school, it's a pretty cool place.
Why? They don't block my blog!
*Cheers*
But since I'm at school I thought I'd type something about it.
Cause I'm just weird that way ^_^

I'm okay at most subjects in school, only thing i don't like is the homework.
Self inflicted torture.
Oh well,
I've got tons of homework and we only just got back!
*Cries*
Ah well.
Patriotic quote of the moment;
There is no good or bad, just people and their points of view.

Lol,
Yours Forever
-Sky

4 comments:

Sandtalon said...

Lol! I know about the Homwork, I't so sad... *sniff* Random Quote, Sky...

Heather Peterson said...

Well said!!!You have a nice blog here.I have one but it's for certain ppl.

Dontkillchic said...

if u hate home work check out the anti homework speech on my blog!!!!!

Dontkillchic said...

U no the there is no good or evil part?
Ur supossed 2 go all harry potter -ish and say 'there is only power and iam lord voldemort who has a lot of it....'