Sunday 19 October 2008

Random Title, cause I really can't be bothered to think of one

My poem(s(i'm getting more published hopefull)) that are out there rocking the world aren't actually all that good. The worst one, which i did when i was eight, is about a waterfall, i would share it but i can't find the book it's published in; i'v just had a frantic search. When i find it i'll post my poem.

Er i'm not really in a poetic sorta mood but i'll have a random attempt for the sake of things.

From heaven,
Down to hell,
Spiraling downwards,
The angel fell.

Her golden cape,
Down to hell,
With bright white wings,
The angel fell.

Eyes a flame,
Down to hell,
A tortured soul,
The angel Fell.

Her soft white skin,
Down to hell,
Marked with blood,
The angel fell.

Her scream of pain,
Down to hell,
All hope lost.
The angel fell.

To hell.
God's wrath sent her down,
A fallen angel,
In her sins she'd drown.

Lol okay, maybe i don't actually need to be in a poetic mood to write good poetry.
Post more ASAP.

Yours Forever
-Sky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhhhhh, God can get angry, and that's how I imagen the devil fell (the devil was an angel but he tryed to take Gods throne and was scawshed by God's pinky to and sent to hell) but, hmmmm, I can't think of anything to say.

Anonymous said...

I ment to say pinky toe...

Anonymous said...

Am I moving to fast wiht this christian stuff?