Thursday 9 October 2008

Avenging Angel :)

I clense your soul,
I heal your heart,
In spirit and mind,
You are free.
May light guide you,
And darkness fall,
I shall protect you,
Wherever you go.

Above is how to really bug Vampires :} lol, mad huh?
Below is the mosat annoying song in the world!

Join the army,
Travel the world,
Meet interesting people,
And kill them!
Tralalala!

I hate that song.
*shivers*
On the subject of hating things,
This is the most annoying line ever!

If men aren't angels, then angels aren't men.

On the subject of Angels;

“I am the begging,” She whispered, “I am the end, I am the light and I am the dark, I’m the saviour and I’m the destroyer, and now I’m your greatest nightmare. Go to hell you bastard!” She pointed the gun in between his eyes, and took the shot.
His last memory was of her, an avenging angel standing above him, protecting herself and her friends. And as he slowly felt his consciousness disappearing he realised what she’d reminded him of. He shivered unhappily; she had the air and power about her that seemed to be held in churches, the age and knowledge subtle but brilliant. A timeless aura filled with respect and light.
She was the most terrifying and beautiful person he’d ever met. And she’d killed him.

Random story extraxt written by moi!
Unfotunately not under copyright :(
Ah well

Thats enough for now!

Yours Forever
-Sky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me, how old do I sound to you? O.k, back to my mini speech. Christianity is not a religion, it is a way of life, being a christain does not restrict you from reading harry poter or all that other stuff, it just makes you want to be a better person. God's only son was tortured and beaten, they wanted to crucify him (that means kill him). He was nailed to a cross, NAILED! He died on that cross, three days later he rose again, holes in his hands, he forgave all of those people for what they did. He died for our sins. I hope you belive all of that...I''l type some more later.