Saturday 18 October 2008

Can't think of an apropriate title

Fly On- Fangs' Blog,
Is my fav blog out there.
Neway, I'v posted loads on it,
I rly love the books and am totally obsessed.
So obsessed i'm writing my own stories of them, checking their blog thrice a day and rereading their boooks as well as reading any fan fics on them.
Also reading anything related 2 them.
Well,
That's all for now.

Yours Forever
-Sky

Oh yeah a note to the 'other' sky.
Sharing names is cool,
Sky's an awesome name.

2 comments:

Ameh-Lia said...

You say you've had ur poetry published, which poem(s)?

Hey read this, it is only a baisic idea and only of one character, but what do ya think?

http://ameh-lia.deviantart.com/art/My-Character-87055227

Anonymous said...

I love the books too, I've been trying to get my bro to read the series...