Wednesday 8 October 2008

About 'the light'

Just to explain;
My poetry and stories aren't meant to be depressing.
I know some of them are.
I'm not a Christian but I believe there's something more.
I believe that i'm psychic (jokes).
appologies if anything i write is misleading; i'm not depressed or convinced the worlds doomed;
(GO ME!)
anyway on an upnote another poem...
Well actually this is from Max's POV.
Max as in maximum ride.
Anyway, it's from when she's locked in an isolation tank.
It's daunting and um well plain scary according to my firends.
Ah well!
Enjoy;

Darkness,
Tinted red,
Inside my mind,
Inside my head.
Blankness,
Hazed and dull,
Inside my head,
Inside my skull.
Loneliness,
Alone in pain,
Inside my skull,
Inside my brain.
Trapped,
Unable to escape,
Inside my brain;
Inside there's hate.
Scared,
I can't see, breathe, smell or hear,
Inside there's hate,
Inside there's fear.
Determination,
They may have me now,
Inside there’s fear,
Inside my soul.

Patience,
Waiting for them to drop their guard,
Inside my soul,
Inside my heart.
Prisoner,
I’m in a cage,
Inside my heart,
Inside there’s rage.

Rage,
They may have me,
But not for long,
One day soon I’ll be free.

Revenge,
When the time comes,
They will flee,
But I will get them.
And soon they'll see;
Their greatest nightmare.
It's me.
Yours Forever
-Sky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's scary, it's just, just, hmmmmmmm, just uhhhh informing. Jeeeeez! If you only had a clue of what God has done for you, have you ever wondered why the cross is a christain symbol? What do you think makes a person a christain? I've been a christain all my life, I don't know how one feels when they don't know Jesus... I might just be making you uncomfortable, that's what it does to most. Post soon!

Anonymous said...

As a second thought, most people go through there lifes thinking that since there such good people that they will go to heaven, or since they go to church that they will go to heaven, none of that is true. I'll tell you more later, 'gtg'

Sandtalon said...

Go Chocolate Lover!
I totaly agree with you, I'm a Christian as well. Sky's poem is strange.