Tuesday 2 December 2008

Story6 is it? 7? :S

That night my dreams where bright and confusing, colours whirled by me and I couldn’t make out anything. Then I dreamed of the crash, the bus drivers face glaring at me furiously… his finger pointing at me in a condemning manner. I woke up screaming. The doctors where at my side in a second asking what was wrong.
I simply bit my lip and answered “Nothing just a bad dream…” I shivered and tried to go back to sleep, but it was a restless and uneasy sleep. When I finally woke in the morning I was tired and grumpy. The pain killers where wearing off and my legs stung. When they finally returned they gave me some more painkillers.
And so the routine for the next weeks of my life was set.
Eat, sleep, wake up screaming, sleep, wake up tired, eat, get medicine, sleep.

Yours Forever
-Sky

No comments: