Sunday 5 June 2011

Serenity.

Seriously.
What. The. Fuck.
I get that you can ask me to do things. Of course I'll listen. I don't want to upset you now do I?
No.
But It'd be nice, if for one fucking second you'd think about what you're asking.

Everyone does it.
And they have no right. No. Fucking. Right. To ask my friend, /my friend/ to tell me to stop. Seriously.
Grow the hell up.
If you have a problem. Come talk to me.
You don't go running to my friends so that I get to have the argument with them hmm?
It's immature. Feel smug. You are actually dirt.

Like I don't have the right to miss people. To talk about my friends when they're not there. You do it all the time, you stuck up little hypocrites. You are not better than me, you do not have the right to do that whilst I don't.
The only thing big about all of you is your egos.
I have the right to have friends.
And I'd apreciate it if you'd go jump off a bridge.
Kay? Thanks. Bai.

Also, maybe I'm overreacting, maybe I'm being whiney. That's never made me stop listening to you. You're meant to be my friend too man. Right now, you're seriously not acting like it.

No comments: