Saturday 14 March 2009

A promise

There's a reason,
Everyone has a reason,
Everything has a reason'
This is my reason.

#
##
###
##
#

A promise,
A lie,
Another lie,
More
And more lies,
Love is blind,
Blinded with lies,
Lies bring pain,
And pain,
And More,
Pain,
But to stop
Stop lying,
Stop hurting,
Stop.
Is unthinkable
So Unthinkable,
To hurt him,
Would be the worst thing
The cruellest thing,
The hardest thing,
I could ever do,
I can’t tell you,
Can’t save you,
Can’t warn you
Can’t brave you,
Can’t
Can’t
Can’t
Oh I can’t
I’ll bear the pain,
I’ll tell more lies,
I’ll make it worse,
And I just wonder,
Why?
Why do I do this?
Why cause myself such pain?
Is it for love?
Is it for love?
Is
It
For
Love?
No
It’s for you.


It starts with a Promise,
But the words spoken,
Are a promise,
Broken.

No comments: